New I JSC is a consulting company that has been providing services in project and management consulting since 1995. Our core experience and expertise lie in supporting businesses to access public funding and providing technical assistance to public administration at the local, regional and central level.
Our mission is to identify and implement sustainable solutions for our clients. We believe that we can be responsible in attracting and managing resources from the European Structural and Investment Funds and other donor programmes and through the developed projects - contribute to the growth of our clients and partners.
The company is among the founders of the Bulgarian Association of European Programmes Consultants (BAKEP).
Our key principles of work in the implementation of projects:
- Direct experience and in-depth knowledge of EU grant programmes
- Personalised and flexible services tailored to the needs and goals of each client
- Application of best practices in the field of project and management consulting
- Expert assistance in every stage of the development and management of European projects
- A strategic approach to the fragmented environment of opportunities for European financing, according to the needs of the client
- Constant pursuit of in-depth knowledge of the activity and business sector of each of our clients
- Dedication of our consultants to the success of project concepts
- Striving for maximum added value to our client's projects and ideas, to improve not only their competitiveness and growth potential but also our social and environmental contribution
Our specific expertise includes
- Extensive experience and proven success in developing and managing projects in: - Programmes co-financed by the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF), incl. OP "Innovations and Competitiveness"; OP "Regions in Growth"; OP "Human resources development"; OP "Administrative capacity" etc.; - National Innovation Fund at the Executive Agency for the Promotion of Small and Medium Enterprises; - Cross-Border Cooperation Programme (Interreg Europe); - Centralized programmes of the European Commission (LIFE Programme, Horizon 2020, Digital Europe Programme); - Accelerator Programme of the European Innovation Council; - Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area and Norwegian Financial Mechanism.
- A key member of the consortium that developed ISUN 2020;
- Piloting the impact assessment methodology in Bulgaria;
- Development of "A unified methodology for the application of functional analysis in the state administration";
- Participation in the preparation of "SIBILA" - a macroeconomic model for assessing the impact of funds from the European Structural and Investment Funds;
- Participation in the preliminary assessment of the applicability of financial instruments under OPIK 2014-2020.
You have a project concept in mind but are not sure where to start?
You have encountered an unexpected legal or business issue?
Contact us for a free initial consultation!