Funding body: European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency
Aim of the programme: Supporting green technologies for a climate-neutral Europe by 2050. The fund will finance highly innovative projects that can lead to the prevention and significant reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
Signifying budget of the upcoming call: EUR 100 million
Eligible applicants: Legal entities (companies, public bodies, international organisations) from the EU-27, Norway and Iceland, alone or in a consortium, with sufficient financial and operational capacity.
– An innovation in one of the following areas:
• technologies for the production of renewable energy: wind energy, solar energy, geothermal energy, hydropower, bioelectricity;
• capturing, storing and utilisation of carbon dioxide;
• energy- and carbon-intensive industries: production of cement and lime, glass/ceramics and building materials, hydrogen, iron & steel, non-ferrous metals, paper and cellulose, carbon dioxide storage and transport, refineries, chemical industry, biofuels and biorefineries ;
• energy storage: storage of electricity “within the day” or another type of storage
Estimated grant amount: up to 60% of the project’s capital costs
The evaluation of the project proposals will be carried out according to the following criteria:
• Prevention/reduction of greenhouse gas emissions (absolute and relative value);
• Maturity (technical, operational and financial) of the project;
• Potential for upscaling at sector/industry level;
The expected opening of the procedure: March-April 2023.
More information about us and our services
Request a free consultation
(02) 937 66 66