Funding body: European Climate Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA).
Objective: Driving clean, innovative technologies towards market readiness for the decarbonisation of Europe and support its transition to climate neutrality.
Budget of the 2022 call: € 3 billion, divided into 4 sub-programmes, as follows:
Eligible applicants: A single legal entity (companies, public institutions, international organizations) from EU27, Norway and Iceland; individually or as a consortium.
Funding rate: 60% of the expenditure for the implementation of the project.
• Demonstrate an innovation in one of the 4 themes above;
• Have a total capital expenditure exceeding EUR 7 500 000;
• A feasibility study and a business plan;
• GHG avoidance (absolute and relative avoidance);
• Degree of innovation;
• Project Maturity (technical, operational and financial);
• Scalability – at sectoral level / economy-wide;
• Cost efficiency;
Deadline for application: 16 March 2023
Evaluation results: July/August 2023
More information about us and our servicesDownload resume