Total budget of the procedure: BGN 235,200,000.
The grant funding is provided for: measures for energy efficiency combined with the use of renewable energy sources (RES) in buildings
Who can apply: Micro, small, medium and large enterprises registered no later than 31.12.2019.
Amount of the grant:
Min: 100 000 lv.
|Microenterprises: 300 000 lv.|
|Small enterprises: 500 000 lv|
|Medium-sized enterprises: 750 000 lv.|
|Large enterprises: 2 500 000 lv.|
Option A) “de minimis” aid: no self-contribution is required (regardless of the category of the enterprise and/or region in which the activities are carried out).
Option B) – state aid:
|Category||Place of performance outside the Southwest region||Place of performance
in the Southwest region
|Micro ad Small enterprises||35%||Sofia: 45%
Sofia District: 45%
Blagoevgrad District: 45%
Pernik District: 45%
Kyustendil District: 45%
|Medium-sized enterprises||45%||Sofia: 55%
Sofia District: 55%
Blagoevgrad District: 55%
Pernik District: 55%
|Large enterprises||55%||Sofia: 65%
Sofia District: 65%
Blagoevgrad District: 65%
Pernik District: 65%
Kyustendil District: 65%
Purpose of the projects:
• Improving the energy characteristics of buildings in the sphere of production, trade and services, as well as buildings from the tourism sector, by applying sustainable integrated highly efficient energy measures;
• Achieving energy consumption class “A” and exceptionally class “B”;
• Achieving at least 30% primary energy savings for each object from the non-residential building stock;
• Reduction of energy consumption costs.
Specific conditions for application:
Availability of an energy efficiency report for the relevant building, accompanied by a valid certificate for the energy characteristics of a building in operation, prepared by Art. 48 of the Energy Efficiency Act
• Availability of a report to establish the technical characteristics related to meeting the requirements under Art. 169, para. 1 and para. 3 of TPL and Technical Passport.
Not eligible for funding:
• Buildings in the field of agriculture;
• Installations that fall within the scope of the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme (EU ETS);
• Energy production buildings.
Priority will be given to projects that include:
• Renewable energy sources – electrical energy production systems for own consumption;
• Highly efficient cooling and heating installations;
• Introduction of innovative technologies using geothermal, hydrothermal and solar energy;
• Use of waste heat and cold;
• Use of efficient central heating and central cooling.
Eligible costs: costs of construction and installation work (CIW/engineering), including contingencies up to 10%
Maximum project duration: 24 months
Expected start of the procedure: The beginning of October
“New I” JSC offers services in preliminary analysis for eligibility, preparation and management of projects under the current financing procedure. More information about us and our services can be found here.Download resume